Chennai - Tirumala, Tirupati Alamelumangapuram (Padmavathi Temple)
Visiting places from Chennai - Tirupati Alamelumangapuram (Padmavathi Temple) - Tirumala Balaji Temple.
- 10.00 p.m : Dep. from Chennai T-Nagar by Luxury AC Tempo Traveller Vehicle
- On reaching at Tirupati town, will be proceeded to descent Hotel Room for Bathing/Refreshing for 30 min.
- Proceeding to Morning Break Fast
- 05.30 a.m : Proceeding to Alamelumangapuram(padmavathy thayar) Temple at Tirupati mangpuram
- 6.00 a.m : Proceeding to Tirumala by Government Bus
- 7.15 a.m : Proceeding to Get Rs.300 Sheegra Quick Darshan Ticket
- 9.00 a.m : Approximately entry to Tirumala Temple for Darshan
- 12.00 p.m : Approximately exit after Darshan
- 01.30 p.m : Proceeding Down to Tirupathi
- 02.30 p.m : Lunch at decent restaurant -(Pure Vegetarian)
- 04.15 p.m : Departure to Chennai
- 08.15 p.m : Arrival to Chennai
* Note: Darshan Time may vary according to crowd at Tirumala Temple,
' Includes: One breakfast, One Lunch and Balaji Temple Quick Darshan Ticket Cost.
' You can book your tour package tickets online or by phone - we also deliver the tickets to your home within chennai city limit and collect the payment.
AC will be switched off during Both climbing up / down the Tirumala Hills for safety purpose.
You can book your tour package tickets directly with us or by phone - we also deliver the tickets to your home within chennai city limit and collect the payment.
For Package Booking - Contact immediately : 9003101879